Monday, November 22, 2010

3's of me... altered a bit :]

1. 3 names i go by (besides given name)

Miss Megan

(Meggie) Pooh

Baby Love

2. 3 jobs i've had in my life


Sales Associate

Barista

Deli Clerk

3. 3 places i've lived other than my home town


Beaverton

Cedar Hills

Happy Valley

4. 3 favorite drinks


Pepsi

Christmas In A Cup (Peppermint Mocha)

Fizzy! (Bawls Guarana Energy Drink)

5. 3 shows i watch


True Blood

Glee

Smallville

6. 3 places I've been


Oregon

California

Washington

7. 3 foods i love


Chinese Food

Rice&Chicken

Chicken&Gnochi Soup

8. 3 things I'm looking forward to


Christmas

Snow

Getting Done With School

9. 3 things that are always by my side


Cell Phone

Josh Fisher

Faith

10. 3 things i couldn't live without

Water

Oxygen

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment