Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cruel Intentions

Cruel Intentions


Every single person on the planet has intentions towards one another. Whether they be the intention to love, entertain, humiliate or betray. A million different intents... billions of different people. And how can we even fathom who means what? You could fall in love with someone you never meant to and at the risk of your reputation or something else unimportant, you could hurt them deeply and leave them in your dust.
What are you supposed to do?

I don't understand how anyone could ever take pleasure in someone else's pain.
And I still don't understand how joy can infect a persons whole being in a split second.
Wow this blog is kind of all over the place lol.
I was watching the movie, "Cruel Intentions" and movies like that always make me think of things wayyyy too deep for this time of night lol.

All I know is that wherever I am, joy always seems to find me.
And cruel intentions are around every corner.
All I can do is tread lightly.

<3Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment