Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clubbin' ;D

So tonight the cousins and I are going to a club downtown.
It's called FX and it's an 18 and over place. Katie and Kelcie aren't 21 yet so we can't go to any totally awesome places but hey, that's ok =]

Life has been really crazy lately.
When is it not though? lol.
I sometimes wonder why the hell I go through half the shit I do.

I feel lonely a lot of the time.
I have no idea why. I don't feel the need to like, BE with people constantly but I often feel alone in a crowded room. You know, that whole dramatic nutshell. I feel like I should have gone through this phase wayyyy earlier in life. Maybe I did? I don't know.

I just... had to grow up young and take on sooo much responsibility so soon. It makes me wish I was a teenager again.
I wish I could work low hours and live with my parents so I could go to school.
You know, like NORMAL people my age.
But no... life is hard and I have to roll with the punches.
Sometimes I really resentful but mostly I'm EXTREMELY grateful or what I have.

My life could be way worse and I'm lucky to be in such good circumstances.

I'm having lunch with Adam on Thursday.
I feel like he always has the words to make me better :)

Anyways, I need to go hit up the town ;)

Have a good night <3

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I know how you feel. Sometimes, working so hard makes you feel more greatful for what you have because you earned it the hard way. Other times it just sucks. And I think everyone feels alone in a crowded room every now and then.. I guess at some points we are just on a different wave length than everyone else. Just my opinion. You gotta tell me how FX was, Ive only been to Venue 126.

    ReplyDelete