Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Afternoon

Why is it only night time when inspiration hits me?
No clue, but today I decided to break the mold and write before work :D

A lot of stuff has been happening lately.
Work took a very dramatic turn, but the beauty of it is that I dealt with my business and now things are way better :)

It's the beginning of the month, though, and that means everyone is out shopping.
Seriously... why can't they space it out? DAMN!
There's been sooooo many people shopping this weekend, it's hard to keep up with anything.
Yesterday I thawed out a bunch of backup seafood for the case today.
Honestly, I'm sometimes unsure of WHY I bother. It all ends up being gone by the time I get to work and the other guy I work with never really bothers to help me out by doing the same thing soooo... ugh.

I'm putting forth an effort, though. That should count, right?

I wanted to do VEDA this month. VEDA stands for, "Vlog Every Day of April" but I got lazy lol. So I'll do it in August instead!

If yo guys haven't figured it out yet, I have a youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMissMegan?feature=mhum

I also just made a channel with my friend Luis,

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAwesomeEffectPDX

I would check those out if I were you ;D

This networking thing is harder than I thought. I used to be able to keep up with my facebook, twitter, myspace, dailybooth, youtube, blog, etc, without any hassle. But now that I work all the time, and have to be away from my laptop, it's getting harder. I wanna be able to keep up and show you guys I still care :)

So I think, to stay better connected, I might get an iPhone *GASP* I know, I know... I always wanted one but couldn't justify it. Now I can.

I'm gonna be doing some awesome things in the near future and wanna keep up with you guys about it!

So please make sure to follow me, add me, subscribe, whatever!

lovelovelove,

TheMissMegan

No comments:

Post a Comment