Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey there...

I haven't written in a while. It seems to always happen when my life is going crazy.
I've moved recently. My best friend, Luis, and I got an apartment together.
It's a great relief because I was living with my ex for a long time.

Breaking up with my first love was the hardest and easiest thing I've ever had to do.
I haven't talked a lot about it because I was so unsure how I felt about it for a while.

A lot of things went wrong between us.
I'm not gonna sit here and tell you all the details, because they don't matter.

All that matters is some romances aren't epic novels, they're short stories.
Makes me sad but... I feel like it's for the best.

I still find myself thinking about things I miss, though.
And I find myself wanting to call him sometimes.
It gets easier though. Time heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment