Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can you solve for me a mystery Of why things have to change
Why is life so complicated
Why can't things stay the same I understand that people grow
And often grow apart
But why did it have to be you
When I had given you my heart I held inside my feelings
Never told you how I feel
But I need to tell you somehow
That I know this could be real
You have a special something
I just can't figure out
But I know that it could work
That's what love's about I'll keep inside my feelings I just can't let you know
Because of what will happen
You'll change and then you'll go.

I'm not sure who wrote this poem but Gil shared it with me and I thought I would commence writing a blog about him that I promised I'd write.

Gil, or Gilbert, walked into my life recently. He randomly sent me a message telling me about himself and telling me how I seemed like a cool person and wanted to see if I was up for becoming friends. After messaging him I came to learn a lot about him and his hermit ways lol.
I don't know if I've ever met somone else who's as passionate about love, writing and general curiosity as me.
Sometimes, in order to move on you need that certain somone who can make you feel worht while and wild at heart.
You guys aren't meant to know what this blog means...
Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment