Thursday, March 4, 2010

So I'm actually learning some stuff in photography class lol. The teacher talks and displays the things we're supposed to be learning so quickly, it's hard to keep up.
I have a project I'm doing for this class whee I'm supposed to do 7-12 pics telling a story about something. I'm kind of tapped out for idea's. Anyone have any idea's or wanna be model for me? I should be free to do a shoot soon. So cantact me for more details.

meganscrazy4u@hotmail.com
or
www.myspace.com/TheMissMegan

Things are doing okay for me with life right now, I guess. A few setbacks... but I'm surviving.
I don't ant to just survive, though, I want to live. And he makes it hard =/

But anyways... I'm seeing Alice in Wonderland tonight. I'm dressing up as the queen of hearts =]

No comments:

Post a Comment