Monday, August 23, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday is the two year anniversary of my grandma passing away. She was like my mom.
Fisher thought I was mad at him today. I simply stated that I was just in a funk...
"What kinda funk" he asked.
"Oh... just thinking about tuesday..."
"Oh um... what's on tues-- oh yeah! I'm sorry I forgot! I couldn't get it off work, ethere! I'm sorry baby!"
I, of course, told him there was no reason to fret.

I'm visiting her grave on tuesday. I want to have a picnic and kinda just hang out there for the day so I can feel close to her. If anyone wants to come, that would be great. But I understand if you'd rather not waste a beautiful summer day in a cemetary eating crappy sandwhiches and watching me go all "black abyss emo ginger kid" lol.

I guess I just wanted to head up there early with nothing but a cup of coffee, some flowers, some music and munchies. Maybe I'll take a book and read out loud. My grandma said to me in her last years that she was so jealous of how I could sit in bed and read all day. She used to do that too, and her eyes were too weak to do it anymore. So I would sometimes read out loud to her when she would ask why I was laughing or crying while reading a book. She was always curious about the way I felt when reading something. My dad said I reminded him so much of her and her goodness and the way I "ticked."

But anyways... if you do decide to join me, just let me know through text or message me on facebook and we'll set something up =]

No comments:

Post a Comment