Monday, August 30, 2010

Seattle Lights

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
Benjamin Franklin

This Thursday I'm going to Seattle! Why? To see my best friend, Sarah Jin, whom I haven't seen in seven years. She and her family moved to Canada the summer before my freshman year of high school in 2003. I've known Sarah since I was ten years old and I'm so blessed to have her in my life as my best friend for life! :D

Although, I've never been to Seattle and it's a bit scary going somewhere new on your own. I'll b taking Amtrak or Greyhound there(whic I've never ridden before) and meet up with her on Thursday and come home Friday. I'm also a little nervous about seeing her. It' been so long and we weren't able to grow up together in the same schools or with similar friends. I worry I won't be who she expects me to be. BUT! I'm still stoked to see her because I know she'll love me no matter what and we'll always be best friends =]

Anyways... any tips for traveling by myself that I should know?

p.s. Adam I found some awesome flax seed chips at my work and omg they're so tasty! You should stop by sometime and check 'em out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment