Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!

So life in the new apartment is glorious. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what I'd expect. But certainly not for it to go so smoothly. Fisher and I have been existing harmoniously in our new place for about a month now. Simple things like cooking, shopping or laughing over somthing silly together always make me smile =]

So as the season changes from summer to fall, I look forward to the many wonderful happenings in our household =D

First, is the celebration of Fishers 21st birthday. I cannot convey to you how absolutely excited he is. I was, too, so I'm pretty excited FOR him ahahaha. I'm stoked to give him his presents =]

Another happening is our 2nd annual Halloween party. This year I'm dressing up as a Ginny Weasley from the Harry Potter series. Fisher, I believe, is going as Dr. Mario. A lot of people aren't aware of where exactly Dr. Mario originates in the array of Mario games. Everyone asks Fisher this question when he says what he wats to be for Halloween. He tells them, "Mario Tetris" and then laughs because a lot of people are like, "There's a Mario Tetris game???" lol. Most only know Dr. Mario from Super Smash Bros.

Anywho... I didn't buy an actual costume like I usually do. I pieced min together. I bought an old black gradation gown and am sewing on  Gryffindor patch to make it into my robes. And I bought a skirt on eBay. I already have some Mary Jane-looking shoes so all I need now is a nice white button down shirt, a sweater vest and some knee-high stockings. And maybe a wand. But I hink I'm just gonna hunt for one outside under the trees lol. Like I said in my youtube video titled: Spice Girls & Harry Potter, Ollivander would be ashamed lol.

Another change is the weather. Although I look outside and it's still nice out today, there have been some dismal days and, like evvery year, the weather change starts making me very tired and I get a lot of headaches. Usually I get sick right away... but maybe because I was sick all summer, my body decided to give me a break!

Today is day 9 of 9 in  row at work, due to the grand re-opening, so I guess I should go get ready. But if you wanna save some moolah on groceries, comeon down to the Milwaukie WinCo! lol...

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment