Monday, January 11, 2010

2nd Week In...

So I am currently in the 2nd week of classs. I can't wait till next term when I can take classes later in the day and the sun will start to shine more often. Yoga class is good. Wednesday will be my 4th class and I'm told we'll finally need to bring the straps used for helping out with deeper stretches. Some poses are a little discomforting, because of my wieght and other contributing factors, but I'm sure I'll have them down in no time. Despite appearances, I guess I'm pretty flexible. Maybe it was the TeaKwonDo classes from when I was a kid?
Digital Photography is good. We had our first day of photoshop last Thursday and it's a little bit confusing but I'm hoping I'll get it a little better when the instructor goes over the steps again, which he's assured the class he will.
Journalism is... in a word, awesome. The very first day I made friends quickly with the students and instructor and even included myself in our very first class discussion involving an article we read out loud about Tiger Woods in Vanity Fair Magazine. The only thing that makes me nervous is the upcoming assignment. I'll explain more later but just know it's a profile about a random person you're paired up with in the class.
Finally, creative writing. It's not so challenging yet. Since it's online, we've just been doing discussion board stuff.

In other news, I got a new laptop. It's a Dell and it's fabulous! If you wanna buy my old one, contact me:

meganscrazy4u@hotmail.com

I also had my second interview for Winco today. I got offered a job! They drug tested me and if the test comes out negative, the job is mine! Of course, I'm no druggie! But I did have a poppy seed muffin a week ago and it may be very miniscule but I'm afraid it might show up on the test, because opium is in poppy seeds and it stays in your sytem for around 30 days. I've been told I have nothing to worry about, though, lol.

Anyways, I should head to bed. It's an hour long ride to school on the bus so I have to wake up at 7am on Mondays and Wednesdays and 6am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Goodnight! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment