Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SHHHHH!!!

I'm in my first digital photography class right now.
Adam, now that I know you read these blogs, HI! =D
And please don't scold me for goofing off and blogging in class lol... I'm on an amazing Mac computer and I can't help myself. Besides, it's the first day and no one is really doing anything xD

So far, I love this class. Right now we're talking about our 'experience' with takings pics and photoshop. This is a class that occurs twice a week (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and I guess Tuesday classes are for lectures and learning stuff and Thursday classes are for photoshop =D
I'm pretty excited to learn everything I need to know.

Also, I had my first yoga class yesterday. SO... FREAKING... AMAZING! But my ankle is a little sore. I bpght my yoga mat, strap, blocks, clothes and water bottle and I'm all set to be one with my body... or whatever xD
I definitely felt some muscles I had forgotten about yesterday lol.

Something else I bought yesterday is a new camera. I know, I know, I have two already. But this is different. It's like the 'Flip' camera, where it's mainly for video rcording, but it can also take stills. Not very good stills, but stills none the less. It's a Kodak Zi6. And it's HD, which is pretty kick ass lol.
So now I have a basic 'point-and-shoot' digital camera, a semi professional camera and a basic portable video recording camera that's  little bigger than my palm.

See?





Anyways... hope you have a good day!!! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment