Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baking

I've been thinking about making food lately. Like... good food. The kind that takes effort and is actually kind of good for you instead of the opposite; junk food is becoming less appealing to me. And lately, I've been addicted to the 'Vitamin Water' which is basically what is sounds like, but it tastes like juice and it's delicious. I'm shopping tonight for some groceries so I can take breakfast and lunch to school and work. It's cheaper, easier and less greasy. Also, I've been obsessed with parfaits lately. Or as Blake calls them, parfs xD

I want to make a cake, cookies and maybe something else. Anyone wanna join me? Not sure which day I'll be doing this yet, but it'll be fun when I do it.


Strawberry cake sounds delicious right now. Too bad it's so many calories =(

No comments:

Post a Comment