Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 Golden Rings lol

5 days till Christmas. All I want is your heart.

I'm really not doing anything for Christmas this year, like usual. I'm making dinner for my fiance Christmas Eve but other than that... I have no other plans. I'm not quite sure what happened. Last week it was all planned that my fiance and I would have people over and make dinner. Then he found out he has to work on both days until inconvenient times for a dinner. It's not his fault and I don't blame him.

Most people look forward to presents for Christmas. I used to be one of those people. But I find myself not really caring so much about all of that. This is the season to celebrate the birth of a man that saved the world from Sin, Jesus Christ. So you can see why I could care less for gifts. All I wanted was to spend a couple days with friends, my family, and my fiance. And it seems I kind of can't.

Now, for anyone I know and love who reads this, don't throw a pity party for me, because I'm certainly not meaning for it to turn out that way... I just had hoped for one thing and it seems like I won't get it.

So Jesus... it looks like you'll be my date on Christmas Day. That is, perhaps, how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment