Thursday, December 17, 2009

Unfathomable Wonderland

An unfathomable wonderland...

People are always telling me life is unfair and I should always expect it to be that way. But I don't want my life to be lived with the shadow of unease over me. I know life isn't fair... I know it better than most. Almost everything I've ever truly loved has been taken away from me. And yet... I still wake up every morning. I still breathe fresh air. I can still run, skip, hop, dance and sing at the top of my lungs. I still have friends, family and a fiance that loves me endlessly. Fairness aside, I'm truly blessed in this life. Whatever path I take, I know I won't be alone.

Roads are for journeys, not destinations. The journey I'm on will be a great one and I want to enjoy every step I take. An unfathomable wonderland awaits me... and it awaits you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment