Saturday, December 19, 2009

In Relationships...

You sometimes start getting the feeling of not being good enough once something new arises. I wish I knew how to prevent things from happening but I can't.

If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.

I've always prided myself on this. But look what love has done to me! I'm so blinded by love that I almost gave up everything I believed. In a relationship you have to compromise for one another. But does that mean I should compromise my sense of caring for someone less perfect or my right to have fun in an imperfect way once in a while?
I used to have a circle of friends I'd hang out with. We'd stay the night at eachothers houses or go to the movies or whatever. Now I only have a handful of friends I hang out with and it's usually only at church. I somehow yearn for that "Sex in the City" friendship that the main characters have on that show. I hope I can achieve it one day.
I can't wait to have my own place and have my own car. I want to take charge of my life and start living.

No comments:

Post a Comment