Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Finally Discussing This




I'm realizing how fucking tied up my life is with you and your pics and memories and I just want to destroy it ALL! But something tugs at my heart and I decide to leave the pics and memories alone... Because what we had was real... and I never want to forget the love of my life.

The really sad part is that I feel your lips on mine... I feel your touch. Your voice and all the empty words echo around in my head and I can't stop the memories. It's been one day and although I feel somewhat okay... I know I'm not.

It kills me to need you every day... but what's worse is that you don't need me at all. And you never have. I feel suffocated, like you were my oxygen.

You can't even tell me the truth. None of your excuses add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment