Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Favorite Movies Of 2009

So this year there were lots of movies I went to see. But here are the top 5 of this year, hands down.

1.) New Moon

So much better than Twilight. The acting was great. The chemistry between the actors was awesome. And it helps that it was one of my favs in the actual book series =]

2.) Avatar

This is the most recent movie I've seen. I saw it in 3D and it was sooo amazing! Not only were the special affects and graphics so mind blowing, but the underlying message was fantastic.

3.) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

The Harry Potter series is my all time favorite book or movie series. Even though they left out a lot of stuff from the book and added too many unnecassary things I still loved it.

4.) Star Trek

All I can say about this movie is... holy crap. It was so freaking good lol.

5.) The Time Travelers Wife


This movie made me bawl my eyes out. It was seriously so good. I didn't read the book, which I've been told is much better, but I believe the movie gave it a run for its money.

So these were my top 5 movies of 2009. I haven't seen, "The Lovely Bones" or "Sherlock Holmes" yet, but they look fantastic and I cannot wait to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment